eRecyc is committed to manage the environmental, health and safety performance of our products, processes, services and employees as an integral part of our business operations. We aspire to build awareness of the adverse impact created by the mismanaged or inappropriate disposal of electronic assets and provide the solutions necessary for the responsible riddance of all end-of-life or obsolete devices. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
Environmental Health and Safety:
- Performs all steps to ensure Hazardous E-Waste is managed properly throughout the recycling process
- Committed to the prevention of injury and ill health resulting from our products and services
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and industry guidelines
- Applying protocols to all policies in order to continuously improve our EH&S Management System
- Documenting & maintaining our policies to employees, clients, vendors and community
Rational and practical environmental management is primarily a matter for our operations. eRecyc LLC workplace is expected to administer its activities in a manner that will realize the goals of this Environmental Policy. Our employees are expected to work toward these objectives and encouraged to highlight promptly of any situation that may be in conflict with our EH&S policies.