eRecure offers highest financial return for your old IT Asset. Value recovery is a key component of our e-Cycle services. Our sales channel promise full satisfaction, reassurance with our services and assure the best financial return. eRecure global recognition helps providing the highest financial return. The gear deemed to be not working in their present form are dismantled and recycled in environment friendly manner. We will purchase or re-market all assets that test OK and have a value in the used wholesale market. Our extensive re-marketing experience and network of business partners and accredited buyers in USA and Overseas ensures you will receive the maximum return on all valuable assets. We buy many types of used and surplus IT equipment, data center hardware & peripherals. Though we work with our clients on a case-by-case basis, we accept a wide variety of used business-class equipment from all major brand names. We buy all the brands, models and types. If you have specific questions or would like to know more about our process, please feel free to contact us now.
The certification standard is rigorous and goes above and beyond EPA standards. As Certified eWaste recycler, eRecure guarantees that all of the following standards are strictly observed: Definitions of hazardous e-waste are based on international definitions.
- Strict control of exportation of hazardous electronic wastes to conform to the Amendment to the Basel Convention and other existing laws. Exporting of hazardous e-waste is not permitted.
- Safe on-site handling of hazardous e-waste and other problematic components and materials, such as no shredding of mercury.
- Full accountability for the entire downstream recycling chain for the toxic materials to final disposition.
- When data security services are offered, conformance with DoD 5220.22-M & NIST 800-88 R1 Guidelines for
Data Sanitization, address additional hard drive imperfections, and provide customers with written
agreements regarding services provided and customer indemnity.
- Clear requirements for legitimate reuse and refurbishment.
- Restrictions on disposal options for toxic materials and prohibition on use of prison and child labor.
- Requirements for insurance provisions commensurate with the nature and size of operations.
- Collection and reporting of data for recycling industry health and safety benchmarking and
improvement, including airborne toxins if engaged in recycling activities such as shredding or
heating hazardous e-waste.
- Provision of site closure plans when potentially hazardous processing technologies have been used.
- Transparency of the entire chain of custody of toxic materials for any customers who request it,
including records and documentation of e-waste going for recycling and reuse.